Today’s episode is the first part of a two-part series on wills. Devin and John talk about the important difference between a valid will and a good will. While it is tempting to simplify the process of making a will, it can have some unintended consequences!
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- Things required for your will to be valid.
- Why no will can be better than a bad will.
- What can go wrong if you don’t get the right help crafting your will.
- Information you need to consider when creating a will.
- How to find the right person to help you write a will.
Make sure you listen for the story with the garden hose!
There’s some important technical information in here, but John and Devin make it clear and understandable.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Big Picture Retirement Episode 9: How To Hire An Attorney